How to Contribute
The Monroe Scholarship Fund cannot exist without the generous support of its donors. No matter the size, your contribution will help deserving Monroe, CT seniors attain their higher education goals. There are many ways to financially support the Monroe Scholarship Fund. Below are a few ways you can help:
- Make a personal contribution to the General Fund.
- Ask your employer to match your gift.
- Encourage your civic organization to contribute.
- Give a recognition or memorial gift (contribution of $100 or more only).
- Designate all or part of your United Way gift to the Monroe Scholarship Fund.
- Add to a previously established scholarship fund.
- Establish a permanent memorial fund or bequest.
- You may stipulate an area of study to support (contribution of $100 or more only).
How to Donate
We understand the importance of keeping your donation secure. That's why we accept multiple forms of payment to fit your preferences.
- Make a check payable to Monroe Scholarship Fund, Inc. Checks can be mailed to Monroe Scholarship Fund, Inc. P.O. Box 691, Monroe, CT 06468.
- Donate through our online secure form below, powered by PayPal.
Unless anonymous, gifts of $100 or more are presented in your name or in honor or memory of an individual or organization. All other donations will be awarded via the General Fund unless an existing fund is designated. Use the form below to specify your preferences. A PDF version can also be printed here.
We reserve the right to broaden the scope of very specific "other" stipulations so that funds may be awarded to applicants in this year's graduating class.