The goal of the Monroe Scholarship Fund, Inc. is to assist high school seniors with college expenses. For the Class of 2019, three scholarship applications will be available.
Monroe Scholarship Fund Scholarships
High school seniors living in Monroe, CT, who are in the top 30% of their class, academically are eligible to apply. Applications are available at Masuk Pupil Services or click here for an application. Application deadline: April 4, 2019.
Applications are also provided to Guidance Offices at Bullard Havens Technical High School, Christian Heritage School, Fairfield College Preparatory School, Henry Abbot Technical High School, Lauralton Hall, Notre Dame Catholic High School, and St. Joseph High School.
There are a variety of scholarships available by applying to the Monroe Scholarship Fund, Inc.
- Monroe Lions Club Scholarship for engineering studies
- Don Nickdow Memorial Scholarship for scholar/athletes
- Newtown Savings Bank Foundation Scholarship for demonstrated financial need
- Kenneth Stanley Heitzke Memorial Scholarship for community service
- Robert & Margaret Tranzillo Scholarship for physical therapy & medical studies
- Mary Ann Mulrane Memorial Scholarship for theater, set design or fashion design studies
Edith Wheeler Memorial Scholarship
This academic scholarship is available for Masuk High School seniors residing in Monroe, CT. Edith Wheeler Memorial Scholarship applications for the class of 2019 are available at Masuk Pupil Services or click here for an application. Application deadline: April 4, 2019.
Barbara Young Memorial Scholarship
Masuk High school seniors living in Monroe, CT who are planning to pursue studies in Education or World Languages are eligible to apply. The application window for the Class of 2019 is closed.