The goal of the Monroe Scholarship Fund, Inc. is to assist high school seniors with college expenses.
Monroe Scholarship Fund Scholarships
High school seniors living in Monroe, CT, who are in the top 30% of their class, academically are eligible to apply. For the Class of 2020, applications will be available in March, 2020.
Applications will be available at Masuk High School Pupil Services, Guidance Offices at Bullard Havens Technical High School, Christian Heritage School, Fairfield College Preparatory School, Henry Abbott Technical High School, Lauralton Hall, Notre Dame Catholic High School, and St. Joseph High School.
There are a variety of scholarships available by applying to the Monroe Scholarship Fund, Inc.
- Monroe Lions Club Scholarship for engineering studies
- Don Nickdow Memorial Scholarship for scholar/athletes
- Newtown Savings Bank Foundation Scholarship for demonstrated financial need
- Kenneth Stanley Heitzke Memorial Scholarship for community service
- Robert & Margaret Tranzillo Scholarship for physical therapy & medical studies
- Monroe Little League Scholarship for scholars who have been involved in baseball & softball
- Monroe Women’s Club Scholarship for community service
- Mary Ann Mulrane Memorial Scholarship for theater, set design or fashion design studies
Edith Wheeler Memorial Scholarship
This academic scholarship is available for Masuk High School seniors residing in Monroe, CT. Edith Wheeler Memorial Scholarship applications for the class of 2020 will be available in March 2020.
Barbara Young Memorial Scholarship
Masuk High school seniors living in Monroe, CT who are planning to pursue studies in Education or World Languages are eligible to apply. Barbara Young Memorial Scholarship applications will be available in Feburary 2020.